Contract Hire with Maintenance – Keep your options open
Similar to a Finance Lease, a Contract Hire allows you to rent the asset from us via Close Brothers Asset Finance while you need it. The key difference between the two is that a Contract Hire is only for part of the asset’s useful life.
This means you pay a reduced rental because the cost is based on the difference between the asset’s original purchase price and its residual value at the end of the agreement.
You get full use of the asset for as long as you need it, without the burden of responsibility of disposing of it or recouping its residual value.
If you choose to have maintenance then this is included in the monthly repayments and you can relay on The Forklift Team to come out and fix the truck. This also covers any LOLER certification that is required on the asset and servicing.
Benefits of Contract Hire
- Low initial outlay – Quick access to the asset you need without a heavy upfront investment
- Freedom – Full use of the asset without having to buy it outright
- Flexibility – Option to re-rent, purchase or return the asset at the end of the term
- Pay less – Rental cost is reduced as it is based on a percentage of the original capital cost
- Off balance sheet funding
- Reduce costs – Reclaim VAT on rentals
Outstanding customer service, if you hire with The Forklift Team you can rely on us to keep you informed, looked after and happy. We have a vast selection of forklift trucks available for hire. Get in touch with the team and tell us your requirements. TFT – The Forklift Team.
T’s & C’s Apply.
For use both indoors and outdoors.
Quality engineering – Made in Germany.